Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Quit Phentermine Anyone Else Been Taking Phentermine Long-term?

Anyone else been taking Phentermine long-term? - how to quit phentermine

I took phentermine (37.5 mg) 4-5 days per week for more than two years (I do not guess) at the weekend. First I lost weight, but weight in the past year. Also suppresses appetite and eat less days on which you make. But for some reason, I gained weight. Is it possible to help phentermine weight gain? I found it here for a few weeks at a time, but only at the time because I'm so tired at work without him. I do not suffer the usual negative side effects. At night I sleep and not nervous. I feel better and I take a normal amount of energy for the day. It also controls my allergies and sinus problems. I have taken Zyrtec for my allergies before taking phentermine. ThereE-mail to someone who was phentermine long term? Has anyone else in relation obtained in the beginning?

3 comments:

Mylena said...

I've long run .... 4 1 / 2 years to be exact. I understand because I'm always tired and not get up and walk on my own. I do not take weekends and attacks that have left out of this for a few weeks for the recipes. I have over 20 pounds, for starters, I have maintained my weight since then the drop may be a few pounds here and there. Above all, we need to awake in my work (you know, like office work) and take with my kids during the week. I tried a recipe called Provigil. for people with to this disorder, Apni sleep and is also used for people who work at night use. It stimulates the central nervous system and makes you more alert and more energy. Hope this helps.

la sorra said...

Everyone I met, the weight gain and then some, including my own pig behind what someone else is above me a good idea and taking and testing more difficult, but much better, weight loss, nutrition and the dreaded E word ... . DOM DOM DOM hate exercising, but I'm on the boat, I feel like a junkie, the pills I feel as if they want or need anything else will help forfeited. But it is only going to lose ur inm inevitable to have to eventually stop taking them, and weight, the only way he can now, before the flight, as the aunt of Harry Potter, do you remember? They know when floated wide right group at the door and into the sky ... K order and happiness?

Grandma said...

You experience something I have ever experienced. Phen I have long four years ago (,) about a year and I lost a lot of weight. I only stopped because I gained weight, even though the pill was there to help. A doctor once told me that people definitely took Phen weight gain after a certain time. Get yourself a sense, therefore, our body becomes immune to the pill and to considerable weight. Believe me, I have a lot of weight, even more than he weighed before he held Phen. I've heard my doctor this time and waited until I lost the weight naturally. I suggest you can stop taking the pill, the effect is not good for you in the long run.

Post a Comment