Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Obtain An Ontario Hunting License How Do I Obtain An Ontario Hunting Licence (full) And How Much With It Cost?

How do I obtain an Ontario hunting licence (full) and how much with it cost? - how to obtain an ontario hunting license

I am 17 and want to know how I get my hunting license for. My grandfather hunting every year and has a hunting camp of the three 300th Hunt for deer, elk and bears. This year I want my license to hunt with him, but I do not understand how I can do. It has its own weapons (I do not know how, but also a lot of rifles and shotguns have), but I'm not sure if there remains a need for the procurement of weapons and possession of licenses or just minor license. A course, a separate license, but who live in the north and I told him to find out for myself. To be honest, I do not know whether to make it even be possible to some of my first time, but I want the opportunity. Any help is welcome, but please only serious answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are

(1) complete a course in firearms safety
(2) take the tests for the safety of firearms and restricted weapons, if necessary, for firearms you want to buy
(3) take the run of play, and pass the test.

The trainer will send the results to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Office of the Chief Firearms Ontario - confirmed that it has been tested.

You must complete the necessary forms on the website of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, a certificate to the purchase of firearms for a restricted weapon request.

Then, a dealer in firearms can contact to verify the weapon you want - FAC show and) his driver's license (or a credible picture identification and will give the fire chief of weapons - Ontario, the creditRiata certificate to enable the carriage of firearms and (s).

Why not join a club, and check the process before buying a gun?

Remember, a mistake and you are in prison.

Qbnsizzl... said...

I am sure that you have a website, you just go and get the right information.

Walleye1 said...

It depends on certain things. Try www.mnr.gov.on.ca

Post a Comment