Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Panasonic Dvd Players A Tough Customer Why Can't A Panasonic Dvd Recorder (DMR-10) Recorded Disc (dvd-r) Play On My Other Dvd Players?

Why can't a Panasonic dvd recorder (DMR-10) recorded disc (dvd-r) play on my other dvd players? - panasonic dvd players a tough customer

I bought a DVD recorder Panasonic DMR-ES10 Model No.. He came with some DVD-R. I can see the sample recorded in the same Panasonic DVD recorder for the sampling, but are not played in my other DVD players. Why? Cuz I have no menu is used.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

Tend to "finalize" the DVD to work on other players, if the region is on DVD, the menu on your page.

Butters said...

I encountered the same problem with my Sony DVD burner, DVD + RW are the best to work on PS3 and regular DVD player, if you shoot film, my large caps such as shops and the use of site CDcovers website. CC, the supply will, like the pros.

Post a Comment