Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Online Rat Dissection Do You Think My School Will Excuse Me From The Rat Dissection We Are Doing If I Have A Note From A Parent?

Do you think my school will excuse me from the rat dissection we are doing if i have a note from a parent? - online rat dissection

I am a newcomer to the High School
and we have a dissection of the Council, not this week
and I refuse to participate
is an unnecessary murder
and we should be able to do this or not
We can learn exactly the same things in the online simulation
My mother called me when I said I refused
She said she would be punished by the summer
I need the degree (which really do not know because I have an A in that class, and I'm in a class of college)
I naturally began to cry
and our school does not offer an online simulation of alternative
Do you think you could from dissecting a note from a parent excusing himself, and not on my class
BTW, I live in Texas
I do not know where I live, means something
But I was just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment