Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sample Engagement Invitations Can Somebody Provide Samples(matter) Of Good Engagement Invitation?

Can somebody provide samples(matter) of good engagement invitation? - sample engagement invitations

Married parents generally welcome this, so I write about from this perspective

Mr. and Mrs. John Jones
engagemenet proclaim the joy of his daughter
Jennifer
to
Jim Smith
The son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Smith

We invite you to join us in celebrating this event
Saturday 12 March at the 4

5-Leaf Maple Drive
Anywhere, PA

Moreover www.verseit.com prove that they are the best place to write the invitation of any kind.

4 comments:

ASH said...

Did you mean samples of the actual invitation before you order? I think that's what I'm goin for you to suggest or forever.com rexcraft.com off and send you free catalogs, and you are free samples of any invitation I 5 Request and I like that I loved and I Pickin have helped me with ... tend to look like things are different in person than it looks in the catalog, so I recommend you do!

yomyr200... said...

Why not visit the Weddingsolutions.com see large

Alicia said...

We ask our wedding stationary Ann. (www.annsweddingstationary.com, I believe) even have "We are determined! on the page.

Alicia said...

We ask our wedding stationary Ann. (www.annsweddingstationary.com, I believe) even have "We are determined! on the page.

Post a Comment