Friday, January 22, 2010

Bread Mixer Anyone Ever Use A Drill With Auger Attached To Mix Bread Dough? Or Alternative To Using Commercial Mixer?

Anyone ever use a drill with auger attached to mix bread dough? or alternative to using commercial mixer? - bread mixer

I have a recipe, the bread makes 6 loaves ... I am not a commercial mix and wondered if anyone has tried a drill, drill attached to the preparation of the dough? I work in a restaurant and was surprised when the boss was a drill mounted with a cochlea Mikita combination of a thick fabric. He said it was cheaper than a Hobart mixer.

1 comment:

Sugar Pie said...

I have a drill w / a paint mixer attachment to mix the dough ... works well. But I want in bread b / c using the mass, is very hard. You can burn your drill.

Maybe cut the recipe in half and make 3 loaves of bread?

Post a Comment